The Illawarra Shoalhaven Sexual Health Service is a specialist HIV and Sexual Health Service providing free and confidential advice, testing and treatment for;
- Management of sexually transmissible infections
- Specialist management for HIV
- Assessment and treatment for hepatitis C
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) for people with high risk of having been exposed to HIV within the last 72 hours
- Pre Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for people with high risk of exposure to HIV
- Gender affirming care
- Sexual health and LGBTQI+ counselling and support
- Education and support for health care workers and GPs
- Research and clinical trials
Welcome to Take Blaktion, an online resource for NSW, Australia. Want to know more about healthy sex, STI testing, or condoms? You’re in the right place.
Caddyshack Project undertakes a number of activities in partnership with sexual health services, youth services, LGBTIQ+ agencies and community groups within the Illawarra and Shoalhaven region on the South Coast NSW, Australia.