Drug & Alcohol

Illawarra Drug and Alcohol Service (IDAS) helps people to stop or cut down their drug and alcohol use. We can co-ordinate a range of services to provide you with the best treatment and support. We also offer services for families and carers.

Phone1300 652 226

Centralised Intake Officer/Drug & Alcohol Help Line 02 4254 2700

Call us on 1800 818 872. We can discuss your needs and give you advice on the best treatment option for you. If residential treatment is not an option for you right now, call the Day Program on 02 4228 0449 for flexible non-residential options.

Oolong Aboriginal Co-Operation Inc.

Oolong house is a residential drug and alcohol treatment center for Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal men who want to regain their lives and manage related

Address: 11 Junction St, Nowra NSW 2541HoursOpen ⋅ Closes 5PMPhone(02) 4422 0644

Kedesh Rehabilitation Services (KRS) is a non-government, non-profit, charitable community based organisation that receives funding and support through a number of different sources including both State and Federal Government bodies. KRS is managed by a board of directors.

Postal: PO Box 43, Berkeley NSW 2506
Location: 35 Carr Parade Unanderra NSW 2526

P: (02) 4222 1800
F: (02) 4222 1888
Email: admissions@kedesh.com.au